Housing Navigation, Support & Sustaining Services
Provision of one-to-one case management and/or educational services to prepare an Enrollee for stable, long-term housing (e.g., identifying housing preferences and developing a housing support plan), and to support an Enrollee in maintaining stable, long-term housing (e.g., development of independent living skills, ongoing monitoring and updating of housing support plan).
Inspection for Housing Safety & Quality
A housing safety and quality inspection by a certified professional includes assessment of potential home-based health and safety risks to ensure living environment is not adversely affecting occupants' health and safety. Inspections may assess the habitability and/or environmental safety of an Enrollee’s current or future dwelling.
Housing Move-In Support
Housing move-in support services are non-recurring set-up expenses. Allowable expenses include but are not limited to the following:
- Moving expenses required to occupy and utilize the housing
- Discrete goods to support an Enrollee’s transition to stable housing as part of this service.
Essential Utility Set-Up
The Essential Utility Set Up service is a non-recurring payment to:
- Provide non-refundable, utility set-up costs for utilities essential for habitable housing.
- Resolve arrears related to unpaid utility bills and cover non-refundable utility set-up costs to restart the service if it has been discontinued in a Pilot Enrollee’s home, putting the individual at risk of homelessness or otherwise adversely impacting their health (e.g., in cases when medication must be stored in a refrigerator).
Home Remediation Services
Evidence-based home remediation services are coordinated and furnished to eliminate known home-based health and safety risks to ensure living environment is not adversely affecting occupants' health and safety. Home remediation services may include for example pest eradication, carpet or mold removal, installation of washable curtains or synthetic blinds to prevent allergens, or lead abatement.
Home Accessibility and Safety Modifications
Evidence-based home accessibility and safety modifications are coordinated and furnished to eliminate known home-based health and safety risks to ensure living environment is not adversely affecting occupants' health and safety. Home modifications should improve the accessibility and safety of housing
Healthy Home Goods
Healthy-related home goods are furnished to eliminate known home-based health and safety risks to ensure living environment is not adversely affecting occupants' health and safety.
One-Time Payment for Security Deposit and First Month’s Rent
Provision of a one-time payment for an Enrollee’s security deposit and first month’s rent to secure affordable and safe housing that meet’s the Enrollee’s needs. All units that Enrollees move into through this Pilot service must:
- Pass a Housing Quality Standards (HQS) inspection
- Meet fair market rent and reasonableness check
- Meet a debarment check
Short-Term Post Hospitalization Housing
Post-hospitalization housing for short-term period, not to exceed six  months, due to individual’s imminent homelessness at discharge from inpatient hospitalization.